Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Contact Update For Organizer.

Spring is here and soon it will be summer. I am still accepting applicants/interests in the group retreat for all male nudists/naturists. Please do not let the information intimidate your budget. If many prefer camping, I will still work on setting up the event as planned. I will soon post the camping site rates, etc.

Anyone who knows Yoga and would like to volunteer his service, please leave a message/comment here or contact me directly. I will contribute my expertise in massage therapy to those who want to learn how to give Swedish massage properly.

Anyone who wants to carpool (offer or request a ride), please post your message/comment here.

Last but not least, anyone who wants to try out chicken satay (to be grilled at the camping site), contact me for details. There is a small fee to cover the chicken and BBQ pit (charcoal, etc).

My new contact is NaturistDude@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment